FX-M the future in every restroom
Integrative shape and reduced complexity promotes ease of cleaning and hygiene.
Hygienic and intuitive operation through completely touchless activation of water, soap and air.
Welcome light function
The washbasin lighting signals the approach of a user. A light bar begins to glow.
Automatic light bar
Welcomes the user, guides him or her through the individual functions and thus optimises the usage process.
A focussed light spot on the hands provides optimal illumination during hand washing and enhances the user experience during hand washing.
A focussed light spot on the hands provides optimum illumination during hand washing and enhances the user the user experience when washing their hands.
An automatic light bar welcomes the user, guides him through the individual the individual functions and thus optimises the process of use.
FX-M the future of hand washing
- For wall mounting
- Contactless opto-electronically controlled
- For hot and cold water connections
- Including thermostat for mounting on the angle valve
- With installation kit for premixed hot water
- Soap pump for liquid soap and hand dryer integrated in the set
- 5L canister of liquid soap can be used
- Pictograms light up above the respective sensor
- Housing made of high-quality powder-coated stainless steel, white mirrored door
- Door hinge left and cylinder lock
- Mirror made of VSG glass
- Illuminated icon bar made of ESG glass
- The pictogram of the active function lights up brightly
- The position of the sensor as well as the illumination of the handwash start are displayed to the user
Technical data of FX-M washbasin module
- Minimum flow pressure 1.0 bar
- Maximum operating pressure 10 bar
- Recommended flow pressure 3 bar
- Volume flow 6 l/min
- Operating voltage 230 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Power overall 1200 W
- Air quantity 80 m³/h = 22 l/s
- Air speed 95-115 m/s
- Type of protection IP20
- 5l soap canister
The washbasin made from MIRANIT
The washbasins made of the fracture-resistant, resin-bonded solid surface material MIRANIT are ideally are ideal for the modern and at the same time aesthetic design of sanitary rooms.
The MIRANIT products, which are literally made from one cast, without glued seams or joints, impress with their outstanding properties such as high stability and elegant appearance. The smooth, non-porous, hygienic and easy-to-clean gelcoat surface also offers extremely durable resistance.
MIRANIT stands for the stable combination of approx. 80 % natural minerals, such as marble powder, sandstone and quartz sand, and approx. 20 % of a high-quality unsaturated polyester resin.
The advantages that count
Instead of four different product (mirror, soap dispenser, water tap, hand dryer or towel dispenser) that you have to buy, transport and install and after installation servicing, you will only havbe to order and install one complete product. This saves you time and money.
For the cleaning and maintenance personal, there is only one mirror cabinet that has to be opened and soap or paper towels can be refilled. Standard soap dispenser have a tank volume of 1l to max. 2l; the 5l soap tank of the FX-M will more than double the frequency of use. There are no grooves or joints on the washbasin, making cleaning easy and hygienic. All this again saves you resources and assures a positive user experience.
Why wash your hands?
Regular handwashing is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others. Whether you are at home, at work, traveling, or out in the community, handwashing prevents you everywhere to get sick.
Handwashing with soap removes germs from hands. Germs can spread from other people or surfaces when you:
- Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Prepare or eat food and drinks with unwashed hands
- Touch a contaminated surface or objects
- Blow your nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and then touch other people’s hands or common objects
Washing your hands with the FX-M washbasin unit is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community—from your home and workplace to childcare facilities and hospitals.
Handwashing with FX-M
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold)
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean cloth or use the warm air of the FX-M's hand dryer.